Search Results

All construction contractors must register with PCCLB to work in Pinellas County. 

Our data is current and includes contractor contact information from our database. Contractors have their own businesses. Journeymen are employees of contractors. You cannot hire a journeyman directly.  All journeymen must work under a licensed contractor.

Report unlicensed contracting: (727) 582-6767

Status Codes (A)ctive (I)nactive (P)ending (R)evoked (S)uspended (E)xpired

Scroll to Top